I decided to join in on the Holidailies fun. Blogging every day for December. I did it a few years ago, so, what the hell, I’ll give it a shot. Today’s prompt is an introduce yourself. So, here’s some stuff you may or may not know.
1. I’m a mom to four girls. I also have a stepson and a stepdaughter from my previous marriage. I love being a mom. It’s basically how I’ve defined myself for the last 11 years. And as I get older, I realize more and more that I was destined to be a mom. Because I’m becoming my mom. Just ask my sister. She’ll tell you. “OMG, that was so MOM of you to say.”
2. I work full time. I don’t like to talk about work too much here on my blog. But my current position might change that. I’m learning a lot about how daily life behavior affects the sustainability of the environment. About trash and water and recycling and now I feel guilty about paper plates and paper towels.
3. I’m a TV junkie. The TV is always on in my house. I have many shows that I never miss. Many that are waiting on my DVR to be watched. And I love reruns of my favorites. Soapnet on the weekends? yes please!
4. Speaking of TV, if you follow me on twitter, you probably already know that my twins play baby Sofia on Grey’s Anatomy since they were 11 weeks old. I still find it hard to believe. And when I catch a rerun from Season 7 when they were itty bitty tiny babies, I sob.
5. I love to cook. And it’s got to be good. I like what I like the way that I like it. I hate it when it doesn’t turn out right.
This list was supposed to be longer. But it’s getting late and I need to cuddle up with Marco and snore along beside him.